Monday, May 12, 2008

A Relationship You Value

What is a relationship you value? Explain why you value it.

22 comments:

Unknown said...

A relationship I value is not just one, but ALL of my friendships. Friends help support me, and are there to make me smile, even when I'm being rather...witchy.

Unknown said...

Ivalue the relaintionships with my friends. Because they r always there 4 me and and they take things better then my parents. Plus they are sooo much cooler.

Unknown said...

I value the relationship with my brother. We are always there for each other. We always have each other's back. We always try to get each other out of trouble. We might fight a lot, but we love each other.

Unknown said...

im a little late but i value my realationship with my friends. i can always talk 2 them and they listen.

Anonymous said...

a relationship that i value is my relationship with my friends. i value these relationships because my friends are the people that help and comfort me and the people that i have fun with and hang out with.

Anonymous said...

I also value my relatives.

Anonymous said...

I value my relationship with my brother. He is my friend, and when we don't fight, we get along rather well. I am glad I have a brother.

Anonymous said...

i think that i value my relations ship with my family, because i am able to talk to them freely
tom

Anonymous said...

I value a relationship between me and
my friends because they make me have even more fun and they are fun to talk to

Anonymous said...

I agrees with Jack. Hmm.. Now I wish I had a brother! :(

Anonymous said...

I also value my parents, because they're usually there for me.

Anonymous said...

a relationship i value is with my friend Nicholas. we can be mad at each other and want to kill each other but if one of us says something funny we will both laugh and not want to kill each other any more.

Anonymous said...

a relationship i value is my friendship with dallas.
we are as tight as people in a palace.
we like chill.
we climb ski hills. she always used to bite but then she saw the light.
we play ddr all day long.
we are pretty beast at every song.

Anonymous said...

The relationship I value the most at this school is the relationship of Tommy and me. He is my anger out lit.
So when I am angry he sets me of and I feel better afterwards.

tom said...

hubes im going to get you for that!!

Anonymous said...

I value relationships with my friends and family. All of them support and make fun of me which is good. I make fun of them and support them as well. There are some relationships that I value more than others though. Some of my friends do these things more than others and most of all they allow you to feel comfortable with them. If I am comfortable then I have more fun and then so do others.

Anonymous said...

i also value my realationsihp with Hubert and Sam

Anonymous said...

i value my bros.
and all that they know.
they make me laugh,
and make fun of my calves.
they used to mean
but now the love is seen.

Anonymous said...

im a hamster!!!!

Anonymous said...

no ur not

Anonymous said...

A relationship that i value is my relationship with Laura.
Even though she is not a Hora
we like to make grills and play DDR
while we sit at the bar
when we fight we talk through the night
And in the morning it is alright

Dallas :D

Anonymous said...

A relationship that i value is my relationship with Laura.
Even though she is not a Hora
we like to make grills and play DDR
while we sit at the bar
when we fight we talk through the night
And in the morning it is alright

Dallas :D